Mark Jenkins personal trainer to the stars

Mark Jenkins is a personal trainer to the stars who has a reputation for helping clients achieve impressive physical transformations. He has worked with high-profile celebrities like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, LL Cool J, and P. Diddy, among others. In a recent interview with Peter Greenlaw of the Greenlaw report, Mark shared some insights on his approach to fitness and nutrition.

According to Mark, fitness is only 10% of the equation when it comes to achieving a great physique. The other 90% is nutrition. This is a sentiment that is echoed by many fitness experts, but it is worth repeating. No matter how hard you work in the gym, if you are not fueling your body with the right nutrients, you will not see the results you want.

Mark also spoke about the R2M protocol, which he used to achieve a remarkable transformation in his own body. The R2M protocol is utilizes Intermittent Nutritional Fasting™ (not intermittent fasting the big rage now) and Protein Pacing®.

Mark was impressed by the results he achieved on the R2M protocol. He went from 12% body fat to 5% body fat while gaining 5% lean muscle in just three weeks. This is a remarkable feat, and Mark himself was shocked by the results. He had gotten down to 5% body fat before via dehydration, but he felt awful at that level of body fat. On the R2M protocol, however, he felt great.

Mark emphasized that consistency is key when it comes to the R2M protocol. It is not a quick fix or a fad diet. It is a lifestyle change that requires dedication and commitment. However, the results speak for themselves, and Mark has seen many clients achieve similar transformations on the program.

In addition to the R2M protocol, Mark also spoke about the importance of mindset when it comes to fitness and nutrition. He stressed the importance of having a positive attitude and believing in yourself. He also encouraged people to find a workout buddy or a support system to help them stay motivated and accountable.

Overall, Mark Jenkins is a personal trainer who knows what he’s talking about when it comes to fitness and nutrition. His emphasis on the importance of nutrition and his success with the R2M protocol are evidence of his expertise. If you are looking to achieve a transformation of your own, it may be worth considering his approach. Just remember that consistency, dedication, and a positive attitude are key to success in any fitness program.